KALE CONSTRUCTION. TOUR. COMM. IND. TRADE. LTD. CO.
LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
CUSTOMER & GUEST & VISITOR & SUPPLIER & BUSINESS PARTNER INDIVIDUAL
KALE CONSTRUCTION. TOUR. COMM. IND. TRADE. LTD. CO. ("Canakkale Kervansaray Hotel" or referred to as the company), we consider it our priority to protect the privacy of our customers, guests, visitors, primarily to protect their basic rights and freedoms, and to ensure and protect information security. We wanted to inform you about "Personal Data Protection". Canakkale Kervansaray Hotel reserves the right to update this Personal Data Protection Disclosure text at any time within the framework of changes that can be made in the current legislation.
We have the obligation to inform you about the collection of your personal data in accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("Law") and the European Union Data Protection Directive ("GDPR"), the method and legal reason for collecting personal data, the purposes for which your personal data is processed by our Company, to whom your personal data is disclosed/transferred and for what purposes it is disclosed and the rights you can use as a data owner.
The target audience of this text is all individuals whose personal data is processed by our company, excluding our employees or job applicants to our company.
Processed Personal Data: If you are a hotel guest or visitor from whom we have obtained and processed personal data, your personal data that we have obtained and processed is as follows:
Identification Data: Name, surname, Turkish Identity Number, Passport Number, Vehicle License Plate, Marital Status, Date, Gender, Contact Data: Email address, address and phone number, Physical Space Security Information: Camera records taken during the entry into the physical space, staying inside the physical space, etc. Visual and Auditory Data: Camera records, Finance Information: IBAN number, Transaction Security Information: IP address information, website login/logout information, password and password information, Customer Transaction Information: Call center records, invoice, promissory note, check information, order information, request information, Risk Management: Information processed for managing commercial, technical, administrative risks,
How and For What Reasons Do We Collect Your Personal Data? What are the Legal Reasons? Your personal data; via our call center, our corporate website, email or other ways, technical communication files known as "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) that allow our computers to automatically recognize you when you visit our website, are stored by various methods including verbal, written or electronic media via various channels such as physical forms during guest login. It can be processed based on the compliance reasons stated in Articles 5 and 6 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and those given below.
If it is necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the relevant person. Ø It is necessary for the processing of personal data of the parties to a contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract. Ø To provide the requested products and services and to fulfill the requirements of your contracts, Ø It is mandatory to fulfill a legal obligation, Ø It is necessary to process data for the establishment, use, or protection of a right.
For What Purposes Do We Process Your Personal Data? Your personal data legally obtained by us is processed for the purpose of fulfilling our legal obligation, within the scope of the legitimate interests of the Company and without harming your rights by our Company to carry out the service procurement processes of guests and Visitors.
Your personal data will be kept for the maximum period required for the purpose for which they are processed or as specified in the relevant legislation and legal prescription periods. The retention period may vary according to personal data categories and processing purposes.
• Execution of Emergency Management Processes
• Execution of Access Authorities
• Conducting Activities in Compliance with Legislation
• Execution of Finance and Accounting Works
• Providing Physical Space Security
• Tracking and Execution of Legal Affairs
• Conducting Communication Activities
• Conducting Business Activities / Audit
• Conducting Occupational Health / Safety Activities
• Execution of Business Continuity Activities
• Execution of Post-Sales Support Services for Goods / Services
• Execution of Goods / Services Sales Processes
• Execution of Goods / Services Production and Operation Processes
• Execution of Customer Relationship Management Processes
• Execution of Storage and Archive Activities
• Execution of Contract Processes
• Tracking of Requests / Complaints
• Execution of Product / Service Marketing Processes
• Ensuring Security of Data Controller Operations
• Providing Information to Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations
• Conducting Management Activities
• Creating Visitor Records
• Execution of processes related to accommodation services
Where Do We Transfer Your Personal Data?
Your data is not shared with irrelevant third parties. The personal data of our guests are shared with the Police Department as required by the Identity Reporting Law; it can also be shared with the courts and enforcement offices if requested by them.
Third parties to which your personal data is transferred can be briefly listed as follows; Police Department, competent courts and enforcement offices, competent administrative authorities, payment and banking institutions, companies from which service is received, business partners and shareholders.
How Can You Use Your Rights Under Article 11 of Law No. 6698? Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, data owners have the right to;
• Learn whether personal data is processed about them,
• If personal data has been processed, to request information about it,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
• To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
• Despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other related laws, in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data and to request the notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
• To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• In case of damage due to illegal processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
More Information About Our Data Protection Policy For more information about the protection of your personal data, you can
Changes and Updates This disclosure text can be updated by the Company depending on the changes and updates in the laws and regulations and the changes in the Company's personal data processing activities. You can always access the current disclosure text through our website.
As Canakkale Kervansaray Hotel, the protection of personal data and the assurance of your privacy rights are extremely important to us. Therefore, you can be sure that we will protect your personal data in the safest way possible and take all necessary technical and administrative measures in this regard.
Click here to download application form for data owners. (available only in Turkish)
Contact Information You can contact us for any questions, opinions and suggestions about your personal data through the contact information below:
KALE İNŞ. TUR. TAAH. MAD. SAN. TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.
ÇANAKKALE KERVANSARAY HOTEL